FDIC 4th Quarter 2017 Banking Profile
Posted on March 2, 2018
- Quarterly Net Income Is 40.9 Percent Lower Than a Year Ago Largely Due to One-Time Changes From the New Tax Law
- Excluding Changes From the New Tax Law, Estimated Quarterly Net Income Would Have Been $42.2 Billion, Down 2.3 Percent From a Year Ago
- Net Interest Income Rises 8.5 Percent From Fourth Quarter 2016
- Total Loan and Lease Balances Increase $164.1 Billion During the Fourth Quarter
- “Problem Bank List” Falls Below 100
Comments are closed here.