Loan Review Specialist
Position Description: The Loan Review Specialist provides an independent assessment of credit risk by examining individual credits and portfolios for adherence to policies and procedures, adequate supervision, appropriate risk ratings and sound underwriting. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
- Requires one to four years of job related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field; or equivalent work experience
Certification and Licensing:
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Credit analysis and analytical skills
- Experience in loan documentation including the perfection of liens
- Ability to generate conclusions based on trend analysis and credit risk diligence performed
- Working knowledge/industry expertise of regulatory matters preferably concentrated in credit risk functions, loan review, regulatory environment and commercial lending
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate PC skills for Microsoft Office – Word and Excel
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work well under time constraints
- Perform independent assessment of credit quality
- Evaluate and recommend appropriate risk ratings
- Test for compliance with policies and procedures
- Test for compliance with any applicable federal laws/regulations
- Prepare written/oral communication and reports
- Ability to provide technical guidance to the credit underwriting units and best practices to enhance quality and consistency for our customers
Primary Location: Wisconsin and Upper Midwest. Ideally, the employee will be located within our footprint and have the ability to work from home when not scheduled at a customer location.
Travel Requirements: Approximately 60% travel with an estimated 35% overnight travel.
Compensation: We offer a competitive salary and benefit package based on experience of the applicant. Benefits include paid vacation and holidays, retirement plan with employee match and flexible hours. Anticipated salary range for this position is $45,000 – $57,000.
Additional Requirements: The employee is regularly required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To Apply: Please send your cover letter and resume and/or CV to:
111 N. Broadway
Green Bay, WI 54303