FDIC 1st Quarter 2019 Banking Profile
Posted on May 29, 2019
- Quarterly Net Income Increases 8.7 Percent From First Quarter 2018 to $60.7 Billion
- Net Interest Margin Improves to 3.42 Percent as the Increase in Asset Yield Outpaces the Rise in Funding Cost
- Loan Balances Drop Slightly From the Previous Quarter but Increase 4.1 Percent From a Year Ago
- Noncurrent and Net Charge-Off Rates Remain Stable
- The Number of Banks on the FDIC’s “Problem Bank List” Declines to 59
Comments are closed here.